What Data do we Collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personally identifying information (Name, E-Mail addresses, Addresses, etc.)
- User-Generated Content (UGC) which may or may not include personal information
- Derivatives of User-Generated Content (UGC) which are based on the aforementioned data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. In particular we collect it when you:
- Register for an account
- Update information about your account
- Upload UGC via the browser interface
- Upload UGC via tools that support the "GIT" interface
- After you upload UGC in any aforementioned way
- Interact with the "Issues", "Pull Requests" and "Comment" features
- Send an email to any email address ending with @darkkirb.de or such an email is sent on your behalf
- Visit the website using any aforementioned method
How will we use your data?
We collect data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Publish UGC
- Answer requests received on our firstname.lastname@example.org email
- Analyze service demand
How do we store your data?
We securely store the data at the Hetzner-Datacenter in Tuusula (Finnland). For more information, see here. We protect maintenance access to the server via a strong asymmetric key.
We will only keep the content we collect until the deletion of the data in question. UGC from other users that contain your personal data will not be automatically deleted when you delete your account, however by sending an email to email@example.com we will attempt necessary actions to get the remaining data deleted.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user can demand the following:
The Right to Access
A user can request a copy of all information we have about them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Right to Rectification
A user can request change of personal information. Most of the time this is possible to do via our own interface, however if that is not possible send a request to email@example.com.
The Right to Erasure
A user can request to delete personal information. Most of this is possible simply via the website's interface, however if that is not possible you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Right to Restrict Processing
This is currently only possible by deleting the personal information in question.
The Right to Data Portability
This is currently only possible by requesting a copy of all information we have about you.
Any request made via the support email may take up to a month to respond.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Identifying what user you are logged in as
- Storing preferences, for example the currently selected language
- Preventing malicious access to our website
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Changes to this Policy
This Policy was last updated on 2021-04-19 (19th of April 2021)
- The server has been relocated to Tuusula, Finnland